If you would like to receive Mornin Manna via text message, click "Contact Me" tab above and send me your phone info. 160 recipients and growing!

Testimony Tuesday

It's Testimony Tuesday. I still like the idea of people coming together to share their stories of how God has blessed them. The sole purpose is not to gloat or floss your prosperity, but to encourage and motivate other people to hold on and keep their faith. If God can show up and show out for me, he can definitely do the same for you too! I do hope for a great response to the post this time! You know you got something to say about the goodness of the Lawd!We are over comers by our testimony! Revelation 12:11

What say ye?
I was listening to a song, "Thank You Lord" by Walter Hawkins. I listened to the words and what stood out was "it coulda been me". I thought on those words and I started gaining reasons to tell God Thank You. I was thinking how events could of not been in my favor and i could of been dead. At the young age of 10, I suffered major head trama placing a dent in my head. When I was 15 I was supposed to be in a car that slid off the road that killed everyone in it. I was supposed to be on a bus that went off of a bridge in 2004. I was involved in an accident that should of taken my life. Even though danger was present, God saw fit for me to avoid it or to be delivered from it. I just have to give god glory because it really could of been me! I thank you Lord for all You've done for me!

0 thoughts: