If you would like to receive Mornin Manna via text message, click "Contact Me" tab above and send me your phone info. 160 recipients and growing!

Testimonny Tuesday

It's Testimony Tuesday. I still like the idea of people coming together to share their stories of how God has blessed them. The sole purpose is not to gloat or floss your prosperity, but to encourage and motivate other people to hold on and keep their faith. If God can show up and show out for me, he can definitely do the same for you too! I do hope for a great response to the post this time! You know you got something to say about the goodness of the Lawd!

We are overcomers by our testimony! Revelation 12:11

What say ye?
I'm just going to take this time out to give thanks to God for giving me a vision. I wish to thank Him for making me determined and stedfast. I know sometimes things dont work out the way we want them to at times, or when we want them to, but I am content in knowing that I am doing what I am supposed to do. I am pressing forward, being the example that God expects us to be. I may not have support, or even someone encouraging me to keep going on, but I do have the strength that God gives me. That is what sustains me. That is what motivates me. That is what keeps me going. I end by saying again, THANK YOU!

1 thoughts:

~Feenix~ said...

The days and times that I am down and out and I really have no idea what the next move is HE shows up and shows me another way...

When I was unemployed and ran out of money, no I didn't run to my parents who would gladly give it to me, I gave myself to him and he returned the favor and I am currently typing this from my desk...

When I am flying down the road at 80+ miles per hour and I look at the fine specimen in the car next to me it is HIM that makes my head snap back just in time to break or avoid the crash that would have definitely happen if I stared one second longer...

For this I am thankful and definitely GRATEFUL!!!