If you would like to receive Mornin Manna via text message, click "Contact Me" tab above and send me your phone info. 160 recipients and growing!

Mornin Manna Text Message

Just a bit of history on Mornin Manna. I started sending a few text messages out in september of 2006. There was a young lady, and a couple of guys that expressed their distress. I sent the lady an encouraging word in efforts to lift her spirits. The guys were going through similar situations so I forwarded the same text message to the 3 of them. Not too long afterwords I received word that all had worked out for their good! It's a joy to hear a good report. Days later, I attracted someone else's distress and I, again, sent a word of inspiration. This particular text I saw was one that many could benefit from. Just like all the forwards that I get that don't benefit me, I thought about sending this text out to my immediate friends. There were about 10 people who got the message. One of the 10 sent it out to someone else and I heard, "I really needed to hear this. thank you so much!" That gave me the idea to send it to my entire phone book. I received many negative comments and even requests for me to stop sending the message. I obliged to every request. Once all the people were cut out, I was left with a total of about 40. Since September of 2006, that 40 has grown to a 143 and rising! I do give God thanks for enabling me to be used. As I've shared before, I have a vision for Mornin Manna. I'm just looking for a higher particapition so I can progress effectively.
The Mornin Manna is sent Monday through Friday. I try to send it between 8 am and 12 noon. To receive the Mornin Manna on your cell phone see the contact me section above.
Here's a sample of what you will get:
Mornin Manna! Don't count yourself out. You may be down but you're not defeated! It's not over until God says its over! God has the final say! Read Matt 24:35
Mornin Manna! It may not seem like it, but God does have our best interest at heart. Just when we think God left us, he'll show himself mighty! Read Ps 37:34-40
Mornin Manna! When God speaks there will be a response. If we can just listen & obey when God speaks, imagine the blessings that He'll give us! Read Deut 28:1,2
Mornin Manna! You've got to have faith in God, for without it you have nothing. Try trusting in God; seek him diligently. What could go wrong? Read Heb 11:1-6
Mornin Manna! As Christians, you have God on your side, which is the greatest power. With God, you can't be defeated, just tap into the power! Read Isaiah 54:17
Mornin Manna! Keep standing strong. Know as long as you keep your faith in God, and don't faint, he will continue to give you strength 2 go on! Read Is 40:25-31
Mornin Manna! You have no idea how good God can really be until you experience his glory and wonder! Try God and you'll see just how good he is! Read Ps 34:1-8
Mornin Manna! You will stumble. Hold to God and you won't crumble. With faith we cannot break, look to God for a renewal of your strength! Read Isaiah 40:29-31
Mornin Manna! There's something extra special about our praise and worship when we come together with unity in Jesus' name. Remember 2 gather! Read Heb 10:23-25
Mornin Manna! If u can't find a reason of your own 2 give God a praise, take a look at someone else! I'm sure God has been good, just look around! Read Psalm 23
Mornin Manna! You can't be great without getting a lil hate. The bible says we'll be persecuted, but I encourage you to hold onto your faith! Read 2 Tim 3:10-15
Mornin Manna! If you don't have anything nice to say, keep ya mouth shut! Keep positive, productive, constructive and Godly things in your mouth! Read Eph 4:29
Mornin Manna! You can't run from God, hide from Him nor deceive Him. God knows you better than you know yourself! Try being honest with God. Read 1 John 3:20
Mornin Manna! What you sow is what you will reap. Sow into the spirit; be more kind, humble, loving, peaceful, joyous, gentle, meek & temperate! Read Gal 6:7,8
Mornin Manna. Be reminded that you're better than u think you are. Tap into your greatness and maximize your potential while reaching 4 holiness. Read Phil 4:13
Mornin Manna! What good is a useless bodypart? We're all members of the body of Christ! Find your function, develop your gift & lets work together! Read 1Cor 12
Mornin Manna! In your time of distress and dispair, God is still there. Give Him praise an he'll show himself awesome in the midst of your storm! Read Ps 22:1-5

0 thoughts: