If you would like to receive Mornin Manna via text message, click "Contact Me" tab above and send me your phone info. 160 recipients and growing!

Testimony Tuesday!

It's Testimony Tuesday. I still like the idea of people coming together to share their stories of how God has blessed them. The sole purpose is not to gloat or floss your prosperity, but to encourage and motivate other people to hold on and keep their faith. If God can show up and show out for me, he can definitely do the same for you too! I do hope for a great response to the post this time! You know you got something to say about the goodness of the Lawd!

We are overcomers by our testimony! Revelation 12:11

What say ye?

I'm gonna put mine out there first, I mean I must set off by example! This isn't a testimony about how God will provide, nor about how God is able. This is one that shows God as a comforter. It shows that God is still right there watching. I'm writing this because there are so many times when I doubted God was there for me. I would see different signs here and there. I would experience different things, but nothing that specifically told me that God was there. On not two occasions, but three, God showed himself to me. I was sleeping in the bed one day and I just didn't have any strength to get out of bed. I was tired and I was weak; exhausted if you will. I laid there and heard in the clearest of voices, "Daniel" I sat up and looked around. I felt an energy like I never felt before. I sat back and looked that day I was going to sit there and miss work was the last day in that pay period I would work. That check payed my rent and put food in the fridge! There is a guy that has been feeding my soul, reaffirming that God is there and more than able. Twice now I have gotten an encouraging word from him, sowing encouragement into my life. God is very real for me and I know him to be great. That's my Testimony - Brotha Real

0 thoughts: