If you would like to receive Mornin Manna via text message, click "Contact Me" tab above and send me your phone info. 160 recipients and growing!

Testimony Tuesday!

It's that time again, Testimony Tuesday!!! It's that time to share the story of what God has done! I'm still looking for the participation! You may post in the comments or you may click EMAIL HERE and email me and I'll update the post. Remember that all submissions will be held confidential unless otherwise noted. I'm still looking for a response,! Don't let me be the only one telling about the goodness of God and all that he has done!

Some people may call it intuition, a feeling, luck or anything else but giving credit to God, but I know God kept me from being involved in a car accident. While on my way to church, and leaving Walmart, I was driving and I take notice of this Honda civic that is driving like a maniac! I mean swerving, speeding and cuttin folk off! At this time he's nowhere near me. I, for some reason, am being led to turn away from my lane into a lane that puts me out of my way. Why? I have no clue but I went. As soon as I put the blinker on, the Honda swerves directly at me full force. He was in my blind spot on my right and I was going to get in my left lane. I hear the skid marks and engine roars, which alert me to his presence. I laid on my horn and began to get over as soon as possible. I was made aware of the danger and was provided with an escape. For you that don't know I really woulda tried to speed up to this joker and give him some tail lights and road rage in return, but I didn't even have the urge. I was taken outta that situation and was kept safe from this danger. I gotta say THANK YOU GOD!!! Cause I hate dealing with insurance peoples! lol
Y'all go on ahead and be blessed, ya hear?

0 thoughts: