If you would like to receive Mornin Manna via text message, click "Contact Me" tab above and send me your phone info. 160 recipients and growing!

Testimony Tuesday

I really would like to institute a Testimony Tuesday. This would be an open forum in the comments section of the posts for people give their testimony about whatever they've gone through and have a story about. I thought of the significance of testimonies and they are very important. There are so many people that have trouble believing that certain things are possible. They believe miracles are possible but unlikely to happen for them. If we can make a log of them for readers to see, then someone may be encouraged to keep on believing!

I want to do this in 2 ways. One, the above commenting on this post. Two, you may email me your stories and testimonies and post them to the blog. EMAIL HERE Credit will be given only by request and all postings will be anonymous unless I'm otherwise told.

I hope this works well... Here's mine:

One, I'm not the most law abiding NJ driver. I speed, I pass on the right, I honk my horn and I catch minor cases of road rage! One time I was caught up in the law. I was given a ticket for driving with a suspended license, suspended registration and an expired insurance card. Yeah I was wrong. I was actually knew about the insurance and the registration. I had no clue on the license! So, I go to court and instead of pleading not guilty and working out a plea and working the tickets down, or whatever the whole lying process is, I get into court and tell the absolute truth. "Yeah, I was speeding! Yeah, I was wrong!" The court room went silent! You know the lil chatter that goes on in the background when you're in court! lol The judge asked me if I knew what I was admitting to. I replied, "yes!" He looked at me and said he's dismissing the charge for the ticket, the registration and charging me for not having my proper insurance card at the time of check. The truth will set you free for real! I told the truth and got away with paying less that $200 including cost of court. I was facing jail time! and more than almost $1000 in fines! God is still Good. Trust in God and see that he will bring you through!

0 thoughts: