If you would like to receive Mornin Manna via text message, click "Contact Me" tab above and send me your phone info. 160 recipients and growing!

A Powerful Prayer

A good friend of mine is going in a financial stress during an employment strain. It's a hard time for all of us but some are feeling it harder than others. He contacted me yesterday and told me about a potential job. I could sense the excitement about the whole thing. Moving on... he asked me to pray for him and I did. I prayed for God to grant him the job if it was in his will. I prayed for a door to be opened in his favor. I prayed for the favor of God to be on him as he goes through the interview process. I prayed for the ease of transition from one job to the other.
The power comes from one another touching and agreeing on the same purpose in unity. Where there is unity there is strength! (demonstrated in Acts 2nd chapter) I employ you, that know the power of prayer and how to get a prayer through, to join me in this prayer. When you can be unselfish that you can forget about yourself anc concentrate on the needs of others, god will begin to move. I pray that God's will be done!