If you would like to receive Mornin Manna via text message, click "Contact Me" tab above and send me your phone info. 160 recipients and growing!

Testimony Tuesday!

Here we are again, Testimony Tuesday!!! It's that time to share the story of what God has done! I'm still looking for the participation! You may post in the comments or you may click EMAIL HERE and email me and I'll update the post. Remember that all submissions will be held confidential unless otherwise noted. Here I go...
I'm looking to move out on my own at the moment. Looking for an apartment is really hard. Finding the right area, looking in the right cities, and finding something that fits in your budget! It's HARD! Right now my income is substantial, but it isn't consistent. I have to remember that I don't have work during the summer, due to teachers not having work available. That's not the greatest of conditions of looking for a place, on a shaky budget. What if something goes wrong? What if this? What if that? There is a great amount of "what ifs" that can be spread. I want you to know that my God shall supply all of my needs. I am seeing the signs of the things I will need coming together for my good and it's happening in a timely fashion. Work is becoming more stable and income is becoming more consistent. Which will give me an opportunity to pay off bills early, save money for the rainy season, and be comfortable! God is able and he is in the process of setting me up for success. I've adopted a new tag line, "God is still good"! It has so much power behind it its not even funny! Despite what comes up and what rises against me, I know God is still good! He's my provider and will always be that!
I hope the real things that come forth will strengthen and encourage someone! Y'all go head and be blessed ya hear!

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

preach it mann......lol