If you would like to receive Mornin Manna via text message, click "Contact Me" tab above and send me your phone info. 160 recipients and growing!

Driven Uncomfortability

Complacency, mediocrity and stagnancy should be out of sight and out of mind. We don't need to be on one spot being comfortable where we are. We need to be forever moving, forever trying and reaching for more!

There was a time, in the Bible, where Jacob feared for his life. He thought his own brother was going to take his life. When an angel appeared to him revealing his sins, Jacob was sorrowful. He wasn't comforted in knowing that his life was safe. He wasn't comfortable because he didn't know all would be well. He grabbed a hold onto this angel and wrestled and wrestled, determined to move from his current place into a blessing. The angel touch the hollow of his thigh and made it go out of joint. Jacob held on to his faith into his projected blessing! Genesis 33

That's how we have to be, never comfortable with our own situations or state of being. Always push for better! When you are uncomfortable it will move you into action. Let it drive you towards success in all aspects of your life!

2 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm, I gotta say it........


Firrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssst!

Ok now that Im done screaming...lol! I totally agree with you in this posting. Sometimes my situations take over my life...and I need to react better than I do...thanks for that!



*BTW, although I am offended about your guessing my age cos no one has never said I was over 30......but youre the closest to guess my age

Anonymous said...

just kidding about being offended...lol