If you would like to receive Mornin Manna via text message, click "Contact Me" tab above and send me your phone info. 160 recipients and growing!

Four P's

I was sitting in service one Sunday afternoon and got this revelation. It was more a thought and I ran away with it and the result is this post! You have to Press with Power, Persevering in Prayer! When the Lord gave me this I was sitting in service trying to draw something, anything, from the service. I thank God for giving it to me!

Press, meaning to go on despite of circumstance or situation. Most often people talk about pressing their way to church, despite of work, health etc! Instead I'm going to stab at it from another angle. Press to accomplish what thus saith the Lord. Too often we hear instruction from the Lord and we either ignore it or complain about it being too difficult. Get this, here is where your pressing comes into play! Despite what self and flesh say, get that made up mind that you're going to do what thus saith the Lord! Press to obey. Press to follow the word! It's not easy, I'm the perfect one to tell you, it's not easy! You'll fall so many times. Learn from your failure and get back up and continue to press! Despite EVERYTHING, there is a blessing in pressing!

Power, hmmm Power is such a majorly strong part of the 4 P's. That power, that God has given and instilled in us, is so great. When we tap into our faith, the power we have is unmeasurable! We can perform miracles in Jesus name! I remember when I was younger, about 8 years old, and my mother was cleaning the collards in the kitchen. I found her crying. I asked, "Mom, what's wrong?" She replied, "I just have this headache!" Without hesitation, I prayed aloud claiming an immediate healing of her headache. I remember asking God for a "miraculous move" and she got it moments later. She looked at me in amazement. The power I had as a child, only because I believed! You've got to believe you have the power, only because God said you have it!

Persevering, seeing things through to the end! There are going to be some rough roads and some bumpy highways. There will be sickness, there will be unfortunate events, there will be death, there will be a time for you to be put through a test. Whatever test that is, it will build your faith! Trials to build your faith in God. They come to see how much and how long you will trust in Jesus! Spit n the Devil's face and tell him you're not going to win and turn your back to him. You've got to persevere to the end and meet Jesus! There shouldn't be any other way!

Prayer is a conversation with God. A conversation involves communicating. You should be communicating your sins with a godly sorrow for them. Communicating all the issues of your life, and sometimes the lives of others! Let's not forget to voice our thanks to love. Just like we love to hear and gestures of gratitude! This is what Christianity is! Being a help to the needing "everyone" is just a way if sharing the blessings God has given us before!

While you're pressing on, remember the power bestowed upon you. The power to overcome, to conquer and to do all which Christ did, in His precious name. You will soon find out that you can do all things through Christ which strengthen you. You can make it; you can stand! You can move on to bigger and better things and you can persevere if you try and believe you can. Do so praying and constantly communicating to God the entire time. That extra boost of strength and encouragement from God will take you even farther!

I wish you all blessings and continued favor! God be with you!

1 thoughts:

Darius T. Williams said...

The doors of the church are open!