If you would like to receive Mornin Manna via text message, click "Contact Me" tab above and send me your phone info. 160 recipients and growing!

Pity Party

Everybody has things that they go through. It's too common for people to have the same problems. There's no problem with showing sympathy towards someone or expecting sympathy from someone. Don't make it a habit. Don't be a pity addict! Nobody likes a pity party. Everyone has their own problems to deal with to have to deal with yours!

Dealing with myself at this point, I've solicited more sympathy than I should of been alotted. I dwelled in my situations and refused to take charge of my own life. I wanted someone to handle my situations and problems for me. I wanted the lazy way out. I had an unrealistic way of thinking. I needed a new mindset. I needed a mindset of lifting myself out of my mess, a mindset of self-encouragement and a mindset of determination!

Don't wallow in the ditched and deep grooves of life. I say this because you can't depend on anyone or expect anyone to come and help you out of it all the time. There will be times where you're physically alone. Times where there's nobody around, nobody to call and nobody to look for. At these times you have you and God. God, who is able to bring you out of your mess and set you on a platform of righteousness, if you are ready and willing. That made up mind, along with your faith in God, will take you places unseen and unimagined.

Don't wallow in your pity. Don't lay stagnant. Take charge of you, what you want from life and from God and go after it.

0 thoughts: