If you would like to receive Mornin Manna via text message, click "Contact Me" tab above and send me your phone info. 160 recipients and growing!

Somebody Knows!

"Nobody knows the troubles I see, nobody knows my sorrow..."


What I love about that line, in a song that I can't remember, is the idea that it's completely wrong! There was once a pity party I threw myself with everything that could go wrong in my life. Ranging from jobs, to my love life, to my health, to my personal belongings, money, YOU NAME IT! When you have more than one problem compiled it creates a new compounded issue! I thought to myself that there was nobody on this entire planet that was dealt the same issues I was that would be able to relate to me. I was wrong.

There was one woman I ran into, probably twice my age, that I met at my second job. She always seemed extra cheery! That's what pulled me towards her was her attitude. The closer I get to this woman the more I learn and she has many of the same problems I do. We really connected on a serious note! I was shocked! I sat there in awe thinking about me. Then her. Then us. Then the bigger picture! I really wasn't as alone as I thought I was. At the very least I know I'm not a special case. We were able to encourage each other in different areas of life and promised to keep each other lifted!

The book of Ecclesiasties 1:9 says that there is nothing new under the sun. Things may present themselves in a different way but the overall situation is a rerun! Know you're not alone with dealing and you don't have to deal alone. At the very least, you can always fall back in the arms of the all understanding Father who knows all!

Somebody is really needing to know that they have someone in their corner. Be comforted. Be encouraged. Be motivated to go on!