If you would like to receive Mornin Manna via text message, click "Contact Me" tab above and send me your phone info. 160 recipients and growing!

TestImony Tuesday!

I thought that it would be cool to create a place for people to share their testimonies. We have overcome if we have a testimony. By sharing what God has done for you, it is possible that a reader may gain some type of encouragement. Maybe they can rekindle the hope they once had. It could possible spark someone to take a closer walk with Christ!

I have a faith testimony. Recently, I was unemployed. For 3 months I was without steady income. When I had income previously, it was not a consistent amount. I prayed and asked God for a way to make my ends meet. I prayed for a job. I mean I really got ugly in front of him. Snottin, sniffin and my boo hoo face! I let him know I was serious. I prayed that there was something that would work with my first job when I resumed it in September. It could not take me from any of my church services. I was firm in my prayer and I wanted a job and wouldn't accept anything but what I prayed for. 2 months past and still no job. Some might say you better take what you can get and pay your bills! I said NO! My God shall supply ALL of my needs. I believed that he would give me a job to my specifications AND it would come JUST in time!

So, bills became overdue. Yet, I still trusted! Food in the fridge got low! Yet, I still trusted! I had no money, zero dollars in all accounts and few pennies to rub together! I STILL TRUSTED GOD! That same trust brought me through the 3rd month and now I have that job that meets all of my requirements and all of my bills are up to date! All that to say, God will take good care of you if you believe he will. I mean believe without a shadow or tiniest amount of doubt. God will take care of you!

So, I've gone ahead and gave my testimony. Don't be afraid to follow suit! Post your testimonies in the comment section and see how God has been moving in our lives!

1 thoughts:

Darius T. Williams said...

Congrats on a job. I have a testimony - but it's not complete yet...can't share it until it's done!