If you would like to receive Mornin Manna via text message, click "Contact Me" tab above and send me your phone info. 160 recipients and growing!

You Are God, Alone!


I do believe that often times we forget that God is God! We forget what he is capable of doing. We get caught up in our issues and drama, I call them distractions, and lose focus on reality. The reality of it all is at the end of the day, God is STILL God. Situations come and go, but God is the only constant that remains unchanged and will never change.

I have had the Chance to speak with this artist one on one. I have to say he is one of the realest and most approachable artists I have met yet. He speaks to you and your problem in his music. His latest album is called "Thirsty" and it speaks volumes to you in every work of every song! I thought I would share this with you!

3 thoughts:

Acoustic Soul said...

You can't do too wrong getting a Marvin Sapp CD.

You are absolutely correct. I find myself at times trying to solve either the problems of my own or even my friends, but just as the title of this song and blog, God is God ALONE. He needs no help. When I come to that realization, I step back and then I watch God work.

One Man’s Opinion said...

I love me some Jesus. I'm not a Marvin Sapp fan, per se', but I am a fan of good gospil music that speaks to my heart and the human condition.

Sexxy Luv said...

I really enjoy Marivn Sapp and his music. and you are right people come and go and when we are left all alone we have that same person to talk to...jesus.