If you would like to receive Mornin Manna via text message, click "Contact Me" tab above and send me your phone info. 160 recipients and growing!

Is It Well?

When peace like a river, attendeth my way - There will be many many good times that come up. There will be many joyous occassions that we will have a chance to experience. We have to be thankful for these times. Use that time to prepare yourself for a worse time that may come.

When sorrows like sea billows roll - There will be some bad times that will come and toss us. Some may bring us to our knees and even cripple us. There lies the balance There will be good and bad. You have to press on and keep on going! We have to press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Phillipians 3:14

Whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say - Whatever happens you have to be conditioned. You have to roll with the punches! You take the good with the bad and the ugly with the pretty. go about life with the attitude "It is well, it is well with my soul!"

In everything give thanks! 1 Thessalonians 5:18

4 thoughts:

Darius T. Williams said...

Yes - in EVERYTHING! Because He is EVERYTHING!

Unknown said...

Very nice blogsite man. Thank you for alerting me. I am saving this to my favorites.

The Pew View said...

Oh Baby, I sho liked reading this. I likes the name Morning Manna too. Makes me think of my coffee and biscuits I eat every morning.

Take care now.

Signed
Ruthie Ann

BPS 4.0 : Soul Exposure said...

I can get with this. I live my life this way.