If you would like to receive Mornin Manna via text message, click "Contact Me" tab above and send me your phone info. 160 recipients and growing!

God Has Ya Back!

I was thinking the other day, after talking with someone who wasn't exactly thankful for the holidays, and I had to share some enthusiasm for someone that may need it. This person was having problems on the job, problems using the money he earned to make ends meet and having family problems. I really couldn't promise him everything was going to be alright. Reason being that I don't know where his faith was and how he believed. What I did tell him is that God has his back if you have his!
He looked at me confused, as if he didn't know what I was talking about. I explained to him what God expected from us. A tithe of our income. He passionately expressed how he just told me he strained to make what he had to cover his expenses. I told him, I have been in places, hard spots and difficult situations and I kept tithing! I went without only because I believed that God would supply all of my needs! Philippians 4:19 It might be hard for a moment, but if you're faithful over the little he asks, its sooo worth it!
"What about my family", he asked. I told him to hold his peace. "But they try me on the reg man", he commented. Just pray man. You have got to pray. "Man all of this religious stuff isn't for me!" I told him I can't force you to do anything you don't want to do. Then stated that I could promise him that if you tried God, and stay with him, it will be the best choice he'd ever make!
Hesitantly, he said he'd think about it. I stressed that if you would just try god he will have ya back! I've been through so much, death, health issues, unemployment, strained family relationships, relationship trouble, love trouble and much more! I put my hand in the hand of the man and haven't regretted it since! Yea, I get in my ruts, but I remember sooner and sooner where my help comes from! I smile my way through hard situations. I know God will take care of me as long as I keep on praising, keep on praying, keep on worshiping and giving God the Glory. I invited him to join me in church and he said he'd come. I said if you step out and meet God halfway He'll meet you and bring you the rest of the way! Trust and believe that God has ya back! Isaiah 26:3

3 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Man, are you serious. Well there are some that are better than others while some are worst off. Just pray for that person. Take care.











Hey Im first!!

CutieTJ said...

HE DOES INDEED ALWAYS! HAVE UR BACK!

Q said...

Wow, i needed to hear that word...