If you would like to receive Mornin Manna via text message, click "Contact Me" tab above and send me your phone info. 160 recipients and growing!

I gave Birth

It don't matter to me, whatever you seem to see
things that make you weak are only temporary
Gotta keep ya head up and keep on moving
Put pep in ya step and pride in ya stride
This will only last for a night

In the middle of the week
I'm so glad that God is watching over me
Every day of the week
I gain joy knowing that God cares for me
When I think on this, meditate on Him
I gotta keep on going...


Birth by Optimism and Faith Monday Afternoon at 1:30pm




Just 12 hours ago, I probably would have been at my lowest of lows. I fell asleep thinking with tears running from my eyes. Pillows dampened with sorrow. I was low! I woke up this morning. I sat up. I looked at the sun shining through my window and I smiled. I had a feeling that everything was going to be alright! I sent out the Mornin Manna Text and I grabbed some food. I sat back down and felt a peace within me. I remembered the scripture saying that weaping only lasts for a night and joy follows in the morning.

Things haven't worked out. Nothing was ironed out. Everything is the same. But I am persuaded that everything will be alright as long as I believe it will work out for my good. As my poetic passage reads, I'm going to keep on going, keep on moving!

2 thoughts:

Acoustic Soul said...

Congratulations!

Sexxy Luv said...

it is such a blessing to have that relationship with the lord, especially during times like this! :)

{{{hugz}}}