If you would like to receive Mornin Manna via text message, click "Contact Me" tab above and send me your phone info. 160 recipients and growing!

Blessed From Beginning to the End!

I'm just going to put this out there just to inform you on exactly how I was blessed.

In all of my wrongness, God was still looking out for me. Times were hard and my money situations was not what it was supposed to be. I dropped my car insurance. I simply couldn't afford it. Without it, I would be able to afford the remainder of my bills. So it was 5 months of not paying my car insurance and without being pulled over. Situations in my life were becoming better, I began catching up on unpaid bills and had intentions of getting car insurance back. Lo, and behold, I get pulled over, for making a seemingly correct but wrong right hand turn, the week I declared to get the insurance on my car! I found out that My license was suspended, along with my registration, and I didn't have car insurance! I was screwed! They coulda took me in, towed my car, and God knows what else! That night, I was blessed and allowed to drive away! I got tickets for no insurance, license and registration! He didn't even give me a ticket for the turn!

I'm getting my documents right at the moment and calling numbers and paying parking tickets. I found out that my license was never suspended. I paid a fee to restore my registration. I got cheaper insurance than my last policy. When i went to court, he threw out all the tickets and violations I was charged with and gave me a fine for not having my insurance card with me, which is a lesser charge! I was faced with possible jail time, more than 500 in fines plus more! I tell you I walked outta that courtroom with my license and only having to pay $173! The goodness of God!

I'm not condoning what I did, I'm only thanking God for his outstanding grace and mercy for allowing the situation to overcome me and be unbearable!

He worked it out for me! I believe he can work just as greatly on your behalf! I dare you to trust God!

1 thoughts:

Redsnake said...

Ain't that funny how sometimes we don't even know what we need to pray for and he answers them for us. Thanks for this post Fuzzy I needed this today!