If you would like to receive Mornin Manna via text message, click "Contact Me" tab above and send me your phone info. 160 recipients and growing!

Soul'd Out Because Of My Might

God has been so great. He's been so wonderful to us. He's done so much for us. God has not only kept us, but gave us His grace and mercy. He keeps on blessing us. Why can't we render him a praise? Why can't we shout with a voice of Triumph? He already said we would triumph so why can't we walk in the promise? Why can't we get happy for everything that He's doing. Not just an ordinary get happy, an extra ordinary get happy! We gotta do more for God.
Think on this for a quick sec. If we praised God with everything we had, how much room would we have for the enemy to move in and take the upper hand? With all our might, we should be freely giving God what is due. If not because of what he's done, because he is God and our all is what he expects and what is required.
When you've given your all to God, you are sold out only to God. God has you. He's got ya back. He's ya protector, comforter, provider, and everything else you can think of. Let the enemy try to come against you. I dare him to try you when God has your back. Its a losing battle every time. The devil can't win. The devil wont win. But have you sold yourself out to God? That's what it will take to gain that status!
I don't know about you but I will give a praise, I will give a dance, I will give a shout, I will share a word, I will do whatever is necessary with all of my might for God's glory. I refuse to allow the enemy to gain the upper hand over my life and It's past time due for you to gain that mentality. We are a chosen people. We are a royal priesthood and we must be unified against opposition. Come on people this is a plea from one of your own. Not some glorified preacher. Not some minister that is out for a purpose and a paycheck, this is ordinary me! This is brotha real attempting to place everybody on the same accord to become effective and strong against all else. When will you sell yourself out for God? When will you start rendering service to God with all of your might?
Continue To Be Blessed...

0 thoughts: