If you would like to receive Mornin Manna via text message, click "Contact Me" tab above and send me your phone info. 160 recipients and growing!

Are you leaving your all with God?

Okay, it seems like Imeem.com is undergoing unpleasant changes. Its all good though. The song I wanted to play is on track 13 when you open this link. The song is entitled "Is your all on the Altar". Lashun Pace Rhodes is the lead singer. I tried to find video but to my luck no success.

Bishop Carlton Pearson Presents The Best Of Azusa... Yet Holdin' On album by Carlton Pearson

I just want to ask you this very simple question, are you really giving God all of your problems? Are you giving Him your body and soul? I call you today and challenge you to give God your all! All you have to do is put it in his hands and the peace you need, that rest you need, that calmness you need is right there for your taking! You gotta leave it all on the altar with God tho...

0 thoughts: