If you would like to receive Mornin Manna via text message, click "Contact Me" tab above and send me your phone info. 160 recipients and growing!

And God Spoke

I've been in church all of my life. I call myself being a man of faith. I pray. I fast. I Study my bible. I seek the Lord. There was something that bothered me. Whenever I would be in a situation, and I wanted to hear from God, I never would hear anything. I would hear from different church goers and saved family members that "God said..." and I can't say the same. I've been led and things have been shown to me but I don't have one of those "God said..." moments to share until today.

I came home last night from work and was really tired. I started working both of my jobs again and my body is not liking the adjustment. I was physically tired and knew I had to be at work at a certain time. I said I couldn't do it. I rolled over and began to rest. In the midst of my slumber I heard a powerful voice call out my name and I immediately woke up. I gained my strength and became alert while I gathered my things and walked out the door.

On my way to work it was all I could think of. I heard my name! It was clear. It was something like I've never heard before. It stirred me so that I couldn't lay there any more. It may seem like nothing to some, but to me it means much to hear a word from the Lord. A song speaks of one Rhema word designed with God's expertise which is tailor made for me. God spoke and revealed himself to me. I am so thankful for that word, which was my name.

When God speaks there will be a response. He said let there be light, along with a host of other things, and it became so! The sun, wind, moon, stars, earth and everything else shall yield to God. There is power, more than we can imagine, behind every word that God speaks. More importantly, there is meaning to everything He has to say. So, my word of encouragement to you is to hearken unto the voice of the Lord. Listen and obey his words and commandments and you will find yourself among the kept and blessed. I know I wanna be blessed and for sure I wanna be kept! Be encouraged!

0 thoughts: