If you would like to receive Mornin Manna via text message, click "Contact Me" tab above and send me your phone info. 160 recipients and growing!

I'm Going Through For You

I've heard time after time, and even said myself on occasion, people question why they go through the things they go through! I mean sickness, misfortune, and trials of every sort come and slap us square in our faces! Some even come to us in the most inconvenient of times. Then you ask someone why and the first thing from their mouths is that you have to trust in Jesus! The next thing to follow is that He'll work it out! I WANT TO KNOW WHY!!!

People have to realize that we are tested and tempted. The tempting comes from our surroundings and from our enemies, and can very well be ourselves! The tempting can lead us to the test. The test is what comes from God! The test tries our faith, tries our endurance, tries our long suffering, tries our happiness and our joy. It shakes our love and our peace. If you gather up all of your determination you can make it through! Surviving the test strengthens your relationship with God and gives you a testimony!

There are some situations that we go through, as individuals, that have nothing to do with us. They have to do with us using our experiences to strengthen somebody else's walk with Christ. In other words, there are some things that you go through that have nothing to do with you! The purpose of you going through, is so when you come out on the other side of your situation, you can share your experiences to help somebody else!

This is the good part. Some people just don't realize why they are going through. They simply cannot apply their testimony to them! Other than the fact they went through it! There will be someone that will cross your path you will need to share this testimony with. There is someone that needs to hear what you have to say! It could of been something that you came through years prior, you will have a use for it!

Just as Jesus went through it for us to look to him for help, we go through to be a help for someone else. Go through your test and endure through temptation with mindset of "I'm Going Through For You"

3 thoughts:

Sexxy Luv said...

AMEN!!!

Fuzzy the lord was speaking thru you with this post!

I really needed that understand, i sometimes question why i'm going through certain situation that i shouldn't but now that i know everything is not for me....i'm going through it because he knew it wouldn't break me, and it was meant to share with others, I will no longer question Why, I will stand still until the storm passes! :)

thank you.

Anonymous said...

You know everything that I do it is because of God. Everything that happens to me is because of God. God knows what is suppose to happen to me in order to progress and it comes with the bad. I have learned that once I can get through with the bad God has much more for me to be greatful for.

I really like the way you write, you write with much high spirits.

Take care,

Kinshar

Darius T. Williams said...

And an AMEN goes right there!