If you would like to receive Mornin Manna via text message, click "Contact Me" tab above and send me your phone info. 160 recipients and growing!

I feel like going on!



Though I do get discouraged from doing this blog because I do not see an immediate response to the posts. I placed a counter on the blog and it gets very few visitors. I had to open my eyes to realize that as long as there is one visitor, and as long as that count keeps growing I should be happy. The angels rejoice when one soul comes to Christ, I am content regardless of how many people come.

I am standing on my post, doing what I have been led to do. I have been placed with a purpose and I refuse to sit around on God. I have decided to step up and step out in faith. What are you supposed to doing for God? Let's get to it!

6 thoughts:

Chet said...

Be reminded that your blog is your personal journal you choose to share with others some day you will have visitors some days not, the important message is that you wrote down or scribed what was on your mind.

Sexxy Luv said...

Thank you for writing those reminder words, @ times I get distract and forget who I am representing and who has brought me thru it all but with daily reminders thru certain blogs I step back on track and walk accordingly with god.

Darius T. Williams said...

Oh yea - good one Man! Yup - good one.

Rich Fitzgerald said...

Fuzzy, do it because you love it. Biblical posts don't get the large numbers because they bring correction. Most folks just want to feel good.

TheBlogArtistFormerlyKnownAsYBandDL said...

That's the spirit...perseverance by boy... keep on keeping on.

Keep spreading your light to the dirty little heathens, in blog world...but no really, sometimes some post are not needed of many comments, when what you said..speaks enough!

Anonymous said...

You have to blog because you love to write and just excited that someone wasnt deterred away from the word "GOD". Many people would come to a blog and wouldnt be interested in reading anything biblical.....but your page is highly recommended to all my friends.

Stay Positive