If you would like to receive Mornin Manna via text message, click "Contact Me" tab above and send me your phone info. 160 recipients and growing!

Testimony Tuesday

It's Testimony Tuesday. I still like the idea of people coming together to share their stories of how God has blessed them. The sole purpose is not to gloat or floss your prosperity, but to encourage and motivate other people to hold on and keep their faith. If God can show up and show out for me, he can definitely do the same for you too! I do hope for a great response to the post this time! You know you got something to say about the goodness of the Lawd! We are over comers by our testimony! Revelation 12:11

What say ye?

"To be loved by you, I get so excited..." I really do take time out to give thanks for being taken care of. Just to know that God has my back and has me covered under blanket of grace and mercy gives me ease of mind. We come and go so much that we forget about all the danger that we passed along the way. We fail to realize how many times he's spared our minds from snapping by granting us peace of mind. On just today, I woke up late for work and knew that I couldn't get there in time. I got in the car and started it. I said thank you for letting the car start. Now, if you can make it so that I don't catch a light!" Let me tell you I made it on time and I caught not one light on the way! Never happened before. But just an example of just how good God is! You betta get on the band wagon and catch some of God's blessings. What do people say? Get it while the getting is good!

Continue to be blessed...

0 thoughts: