If you would like to receive Mornin Manna via text message, click "Contact Me" tab above and send me your phone info. 160 recipients and growing!

Testimony Tuesday!!!

Yes, I know I've been lax with posting here... I've been busy but I promise I'll do better. Well It's that time again, Testimony Tuesday! It's that time to tell what amazing, miraculous and unbelievable things that God has done for you. As usual, I'll go first...

Some may know, others may not know, but I've been in the process initially of finding an apartment and secondly moving into this apartment. Let me set up the background. I'm employed on a per diam basis and work a part time second job to give me spending money. I'm on a very strict budget and cannot afford expensive rent. I didn't wish to live in a severely urban area. Yea I said it, I didn't want to move to the ghetto as black folk and others call it! Any other areas are pricey and way outside of my reach. I began to lose hope but I knew that God was going to supply my needs. He said he would and I was trying my best to stand on that. I found a nice apartment and it was outside of my reach, and I had to pay all of my utilities. It wasn't terribly outside of my reach so I decided to take a step out on faith and see what God would do. I prayed that if this apartment was for me let it be for me and if it wasn't for me to block me from getting it. He did just that. He blocked me from being able to walk away from it! The rent was brought down into my reach and utilities were thrown in. He also allowed most of the first month's rent to be taken off giving me more money to put into the apartment. It was a test of patience but after much waiting I was able to move into my apartment on the 23rd of April.

God is good. It took much physical strength and sweat but I'm in my new home and it is feeling more homey as the days go on! I hope to see some more testimonies today!Remember you may post in the comments or you may click EMAIL HERE and I'll post the emails to the blog. Happy Posting!!!

1 thoughts:

Tha Kidd Krazy Son said...

Ok, so this will be my first testimony Mornin Manna, so in 2001 God saw it fit to bless me with the opportunity to attend the prestigious Morehouse College for my first full year of my undergraduate education. I think I went for many of the wrong reasons and thus I kinda lose my footing as a believer. I started hanging out with the wrong crowds, go to clubs and bars everyday, and started smoking weed REGULARLY!!! In the words of Ricky Dillard, thank you GOD for ONE MORE CHANCE!!! See one curious day God, via a coworker, spoke to me and said, “It is time you come on home.” Needless to say I hesitated at first but in the spring of 2003 I went back to church and was born again. God then gave me a new vision to pursue. Please understand I left Morehouse College with a GPA of 1.5 and was placed on academic suspension. As of current, I am enrolled at Rutgers The State University of New Jersey and was recently honored for high academic merit, made the Deans lists and now proud to report that I have a 4.0 GPA and working full time. I GIVE GOD ALL THE CREDIT, GLORY, and HONOR, for restoring me and giving me yet ONE MORE CHANCE!!! I don’t know about you but to me HE IS Jehovah-Showed-Up-And-Showed-Out!!!!