If you would like to receive Mornin Manna via text message, click "Contact Me" tab above and send me your phone info. 160 recipients and growing!

We Worship You... Right?

I love you, I love you, I love you Lord today. Because you cared for me in such a special way. And yes I praise you, I lift you up, and I magnify your name. That's why My heart is filled with praise. My heart, My mind, My soul belongs to you. You paid the price for me, way back on Calvary! And yes I praise you, I lift you up, and I magnify your name. That's why My heart is filled with praise.

A true worship must come from the inside. There has to be inner desire to push a worship out. I find that the words to that song will stir up a worship in me very easily.

Worship is an action word that is used to exalt the name of God. Why do we do it? It come from a spirit of gratitude. We have all been blessed in some way shape or form. Some perhaps blessed more than others. When you think of how good He is, how good He has been, and how good He will be, you should not need anyone to pull a "thank you" from your lips! When you think of God's awesome power and his greatness you have to give him a praise! Psalm 100:4-5 Hallelujah is the highest praise! It is so sweet in the ear of God when we utter it to him. "I love you", which is something that you should have toward God without question, should be voiced! It's one thing to show it, but as you probably know it is amazing and creates an indescribable feeling when you hear it!

We worship God out of respect. We worship God out of honor. We worship God out of love. Get into a spirit of worship.

2 thoughts:

Darius T. Williams said...

Good word...although this can't apply to everyone. One can't worship without a relationship.

Acoustic Soul said...

NICE!